Call of Duty: Warzone mobile servers will be shut down in April 2026

  • Activision said player feedback will continue to shape the broader Call of Duty franchise.
  • Warzone Mobile was removed from Google Play and the Apple App Store in May 2025.
  • Remaining COD Points must be redeemed before April 17th or they will be lost.

stay informed

Get industry news delivered to your inbox…

Sign up today

Activision has confirmed that Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile will officially go offline on April 17, 2026, ending the title’s service after failing to meet expectations.

Players may continue to access the game and its existing content until the shutdown date, after which the servers will become unavailable.

“We are extremely grateful to the community that supported Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile and the developers who brought the experience to life,” Activision said in a statement. Post.

“Players’ passion and feedback are shaping the future of the Call of Duty franchise, and we look forward to delivering meaningful seasonal content and updates to Call of Duty: Mobile.”

store delisting

Warzone Mobile was removed from Google Play and the Apple App Store in May 2025, and real money purchases have been disabled as of May 19, 2025.

Players with remaining COD points can redeem them in the game until the shutdown. After the servers are shut down in April, unused COD points will become inaccessible.

Guest accounts will be lost if the servers go offline, while Activision accounts will remain active outside of the game through other Activision platforms and titles.

Previously purchased content will remain usable in Warzone Mobile until April 17, but refunds will not be issued for purchases or unused COD Points.

Source link